Please enjoy our 3-Minute Tutorials
Professional Development Portal
"A Perfect PBL"
(the steps for a full PBL Scenario with your students)
The Quick Tutorial
- become an expert on the PBL Project website in 3 minutes
What exactly is Problem-Based Learning?
- a quick look at the process of PBL
Why do we call it "Problem"-Based Learning?
- looking at "problem" vs. "project"... and other terms
Key Features of PBL
- when it`s done right, Problem-Based scenarios will share these components
Misconceptions of PBL
- Not everything you`ve heard about Problem-Based Learning is true!
What is "Critical Thinking"
- breaking down a term that is too often taken for granted
"Forced Choice" Exercises
- looking at a quick, easy, and very effective Critical Thinking strategy
What is "Creativity"
- taking a look at "creativity", and how the PBL Project helps develop it
Personalized Learning and Problem-Based Learning
- why PBL is crucial to an effective Personalized Learning program
Technology and the Teacher
- how technology is changing the role of the teacher, and why Problem-Based Learning is at the center of it all
What about the Art Classes?
- a look at how Problem-Based Learning integrates with the arts
Interested in getting on-site training?
Copyright © 2012. All rights reserved.